1.Type: Converter Cable
2.Color: Black & White
3.Input: HDMI Male
You have a bunch of home videos of you goofing around and you want to show them to your family. Unfortunately, the video is saved to your laptop, and your family is too large to crowd around a 15" screen. Easily and securely connect your PC or laptop to your TV with this male HDMI to female VGA cable, and your family will be able to watch your funniest moments on a big screen TV.
An HDMI input to VGA output adapter is the most convenient and cost-effective solution for connecting your HDMI devices to your VGA monitors or projectors. Our HDMI male to VGA female adapter features a built-in active IC chip to achieve better compatibility.
Type: Converter Cable
Color: Black & White
Input: HDMI Male
Output: VGA Female
HDCP Compliant: HDCP 1.2
Audio Support: No
Length: 27.5cm/10.75" (Approx.)
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800×600/720i/720p/1280×1024/1600×1200/1080i/1080p
Support analog video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (Includes: DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
1. Plug HDMI connector into your PC, DVD player, laptop, or other HDMI output device.
2. Connect the VGA connector to your display.
3. Choose between Duplicate and Extension mode in Windows or system preference Mac OS.
1. This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA. (HDMI–>VGA, HDMI port connect the PC/Laptop, VGA connect to the display devices, such as Monitor, TV, Projector)
2. Audio output function is not available to this device.
1 x HDMI Male Cable to Female VGA Cable