1.Low voltage alarm function When all the batteries are low, the pen mouse’s low voltage alarm light will light up to remind you to replace the batteries as soon as possible. When replacing the batteries, you must choose alkaline AAA batteries.
2.Cursor speed switching function Your mouse provides two speeds of 500CP1/100CP1 for you to choose from. The initial set value is 1000CPI. You can use the CPI speed switch button to get the cursor speed you like.
1) 2.4GHz wireless transmission effective range of 8-10 meters
2) AVAGO 5090 photoelectric chip is linear stable and has strong cross capability
3) Current 14mA, 1 No. 7 battery can be used for 1-3 months, automatic no-signal power off function, more energy saving
4) handwriting input, can be used in the narrow desktop
5) Handwritten design, comfortable to use when sitting at different angles, not tired
6) humanized key position design, grasp is very convenient
7) small mouse base, placed does not occupy space.
I. 2.4G wireless mouse, the transmission distance is 10 meters
Second and third grade CPI adjustment: 800/1200/1600
Miniature wireless receiver
4, Support system Windows 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000, Android, Linux, Mac OS.
5. Use 1 AAA battery
1) Wireless carrier frequency :2402 MHz – 2480 MHz
2) Wireless working channels :16, automatic frequency hopping
3) Rated working voltage :5V
4) Rated working current :15 mA
5) Tracking system: optics
6) Maximum acceleration :14 inches per second
7) Resolution :500CP1/1000CP1 adjustable
8) USB interface: Version 2.0
9) Number of buttons :4